It's almost Bethlehem Fair time! Here's all you need to know about this awesome event and I want to know — what's your favorite part of the fair? Tell me all about it in the comments!
Bethlehem Fair Hours
- 5 to 11 p.m. Friday, Sept. 6
- 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 7
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 8
- 384 Main Street North, Bethlehem
- General Admission: $9
- Senior Citizens: $7 (Saturday And Sunday Only)
- Children Under 12 attend for free, when accompanied by an adult
- Season Pass - All Three Days: $18 in advance. If purchased on Friday evening, you save $9.
- Group Tickets: Book of 10 is $70, a savings of $20.
Call 203-266-5350 for more information.
- 5 p.m. - Gates Open
- 5 p.m. - Exhibit buildings open to the public. 50s, 60s and 70s Cruise Night
- 5 to 10 p.m. - Bracelet Night: Pay one price for unlimited rides
- 7 p.m. - Pony Draw - Pulling Arena
- 7 p.m. E2, "An Eagles Experience." Eagles tribute band takes the main stage.
- 10 p.m. Exhibit buildings close.
- 11 p.m. Fair closes.
- 8 a.m. Gates Open
- 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. All Exhibit Buildings Open
- 9 a.m. Junior Dairy Show- Cattle Ring
- 10 a.m. Oxen Show And Draw - Drawing Arena
- 11 a.m. Hand Bell Bell Choir - Main Stage
- 11 a.m. Vintage Tractor Pull - Tractor Pull Arena
- Noon - USA Martial Arts Demo Team - Main Stage
- Noon - Lumberjack Competition - Wood Chopping Arena
- 1 p.m. CT Bristol Old Tyme Fiddlers - Main Stage
- 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. KLG and the Cupcakes - North Stage - Children's Entertainment
- 4 p.m. Farmer's Night Out - South Ring - Open Competition For All, Register At 3:30 p.m.
- 4 p.m. Mary Beth Sippin & Gold Rush - Main Stage
- 5 p.m. New England Fried Dough Eating Contest - Wood Chopping Arena (Sponsored By Brian's Fabulous Fried Dough)
- 7 p.m. The Conspiracy W/Special Guests - North Stage
- 8:30 p.m. Beginnings- A Chicago Tribute Band - Main Stage
- 9 p.m. Buildings And Entrance Gates Close
- 11 p.m. Fair Closes
- 7:30 a.m. Gates Open
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. All exhibit buildings are open.
- 9 a.m. Open Western Horse Show And Gymkhana -Main Show Ring
- 10 a.m. Hollerin' Contest - North Stage - Open To All - No Pre-Entry Required
- 10:30 a.m. Stock Garden Tractor Pull - North Stage
- 10:30 a.m. Junior Beef Cattle Show, South End Near Mother Goose
- 11 a.m. Horse Pulling - Pulling Arena
- 11 a.m. Emily Colt - Main Stage
- Noon - Pedal Tractor Pull- All Children Invited To Enter ~ North Stage Area
- Noon - Lumberjack Competition - Woodchopping Arena
- 1 p.m. Agri-Olympics - Open To All - Main Stage Area
- 3 p.m. KLG and the Cupcakes - North Stage - Children's Entertainment
- 5:30 p.m. Fair closes.
Visit the Bethlehem Fair website for info on the fair and other events happening on the fairgrounds this year.