It’s Super Bowl week, and Oxford Patch is kicking off a new game: Who has the best (blank) in town?
In this column, we’re looking for your help to highlight the best places for food in town. We’re looking for the best pizza, burgers, wings, ice cream (is that a contest in Oxford?), and others.
This week’s food fight: Who has the best pizza in town?
Here’s how it works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments field below.
- We hope you'll spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Thursday.
- We'll take the top two nominees and post an article first thing Friday morning.
- That article will include a poll with the top nominees.
- After the poll starts on Friday, you'll be able to vote until 5 p.m. on Saturday
- On Sunday morning, we'll announce the winner.
This restaurant review is all about you, our readers — your ideas, your feedback and your voice - so we hope you will chime in and check back.
So, whether it’s the sauce, the cheese, the crust, the service or another secret ingredient, let us know: Who has the best pizza in Oxford?
P.S. If you have recipes for great pizza, please feel free to nominate yourself and have friends vote for you.
Editor's Note: The idea for this contest originated on the Montville, CT, Patch. We thank them for their great idea.