Two recently restored 1841 portraits of David R. and Mary Hudson Lum are on view. David Lum owned and operated the Oxford House from 1865 - 1868. After his death in 1868, Mary Lum ran the hotel until she sold the property to her son Harrison in 1873. An early daguerreotype from 1852 shows the Oxford House much as it must have appeared when the Lums owned it.
"Let it Snow", a display of vintage Oxford photos taken in winter, continues. Of particular interest are 2 recently discovered photos from the Madorno - Oczkowski family showing a dairy truck making its way up Oxford Road just north of the present Town Hall. The truck is following a bobsled pulled by 4 matched white horses who are breaking a trail in the heavy snow.
"In Oxford Soil" features artifacts unearthed from local yards and fields by Michael, Danny and Joey Bawlick with metal detectors. Ox shoes, the balls that were used to tip oxen horns and coins are among the finds that have been hidden from view for many years, awaiting discovery.