Yard sale

 ,   Add to calendar
 31 Owl Hill Rd Monroe CT 06468  See map

Huge yard sale.  Toys, Clothes, Seasonal items, snow blower, bicycles, some large furniture items, collectibles

gon October 27, 2012 at 02:42 AM
you could bring your leftovers to the turnover shop of wilton (located under the village market across the parking lot from scoops) as donations, AND/or consignments (tuesday/thursday mornings from 10-11:15) --you keep 60% of all sales and the remaining 40% is split between nursing and home care and the schools in wilton--for more info on how to set up an account contact gon51junk@aol.com --many use this method to earn money and it's fun and easy......


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »